800mm gauge elecric rack railway connecting Montreaux with the peak of Rochers de Naye. The upper section was opened in 1892 with a funicular connection to the lakeside, with the connection into central Montreaux completed in 1909. Now part of the Transports Montreux–Vevey–Riviera and marketed under the Golden Pass banner
To see a full size image and more details for any of the following, please click on the image
There are no images in this category yet.